Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Counting Blessings Instead of Sheep

Today I was in the grocery check out line and this guy came up to me and asked if I wanted a 10% off coupon. He said that he wouldn't be able to use it in the next week and wanted to know if I wanted it. Blessing? Yesterday we had the missionaries to dinner and I had to work late so I ran over to Papa Murphy's and got the meal deal. As soon as I got home with dinner the missionaries called and asked if it would be okay if they brought a few extra missionaries for dinner. I took a deep breath and said, "Sure." Some how those two medium pizzas fed 11 people. Blessing. At the beginning of the school year, our principal told us to make sure that we were dressing professionally. I knew that there was not a budget for clothes so I worried about it. Last week a friend from the ward gave me three bags of clothes. There were very high quality clothes and so very beautiful. I had a great time trying them on and a couple hours later I had 17 new outfits hanging up in my closet. Blessing! "When you are worried and you can't sleep just count your blessings instead of sheep."

1 comment:

  1. Reading your thoughts and being inspired by my lovely Auntie whenever I need to-Blessing.

    Jamee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete